Saturday, October 6, 2007

School Reunion

so tonight is my 10 year school reunion. A strange thing it'll probably be, seeing people that I haven't seen for 10 years. especially because we lived in each others pockets for 6 years. I'm kindof looking forward to it but also slightly apprehensive. I'm also a bit embarrassed, mainly because I had some genuinely brilliant friends in school and I'm not really in touch with any of them anymore. I know all our lives have taken very different courses, it's just a shame that I'm not friends with them anymore. Really hope everyone is doing well. It'll be wierd finding out if people had to get babysitters for the evening, or are living abroad or have left a spouse at home. It'll be pretty fascinating what life has brought to these people over the last 10 years. There's a few people I can't wait to see. Thinking about tonight makes me realise what an amazing journey God has brought me on over the last 10 years. One that I'm so so thankful for. The only downer is that I'll be missing the France New Zealand game tonight which bites. I predict France to do what they did in '99 and take the all greys.