Tuesday, February 26, 2008

it's been a while...

I got a new laptop so I have little excuse now not to update more regularly my musings.
A few things are running around in hamster wheels deep in the recesses of my brain. a few things i want to blog on in the coming weeks...
worship - one of my most favourite things to do is to worship Jesus through music and I want to write my thoughts about it.
the sovereignty of God. I'm intrigued by this one and how a lot of reformed theologists believe that if God is not in control of absolutely every partical in the universe then he is not sovereign. he isn't sovereign in their view of God but that may not mean that he isn't sovereign in how he has decided to create the universe.
baptism - i was asked to write a paper on infant baptism so i may aswell share it here.
women in ministry - another intriguing one which i will share my musings on.

there's lots more going on in my head but that's enough to put down on paper for now. not least cause i have a wedding to plan! hopefully i'll get my thoughts down sooner rather than later.