Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Saturday

I always wonder what happened on Easter Saturday. Was God effectively dead? A dark dark day in history. No hope. Where was Jesus when he died? he says to the man beside him on the cross that "you will be with me today in paradise", however in Peter chapter 3 I think it is, it says that he was preaching to the souls in prison? it's an interesting one. I don't know if these souls where necessarily human, they could have been the nephilim from Genesis. I don't know if Jesus was necessarily preaching the Gospel in a hope to save them, but moreso, preaching to them the Truth of what had just taken place and what was a bout to take place. That there master had been defeated. sin has lost its power, death has lost it's sting. I have no answers and its interesting to think upon, however it is a question we will never really know the answer to unless Jesus decides to reveal it to us when we meet him. What i do know is that Easter Sunday is by far the best day in our calender. Victory Day.

2 comments:

Hoey said...

More posts!

One more post! One more post!

Hoey said...

This is frustrating, I want to comment on your latest blog, but I can't see it in work - only at home.