Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Things I have decided today...

I do not blog enough

I spend too much time reading other peoples blogs

I waste valuable time and brain energy writing on other peoples blog that which I should actually write here

I can't wait to get married on Friday

Pearl Jam live shows are always awesome

I want either a VW Golf GTI or a BMW 318

I can't wait to go away on my honeymoon

Sometimes I think way too much

I'm being humbled by the day at the seriousness of marriage

I have no idea and its a scary thought to think of where I'd be without Jesus

My wife to be is very amusing

I'm more tired than I can remember

There are not enough hours in the day between now and 12:30 on Friday when I get married

I am amazed at how evidently God has gone before me and Jane this past while in our preparation for our wedding day

I didn't think I'd ever actually want to sacrifice so much for someone (apart from Jesus!)

I have a lot of books to read and I don't know which ones to take on my honeymoon with me, that's not a decision - just a statement.

Fig Rolls are STILL the greatest biscuit ever and never fail to bring me much satisfaction.

3 comments:

msvoboda said...

Congratulations on getting married very soon!

Why one of those two cars? They are awfully expensive... Is there a better way for a Christian to spend their money?

I know your wife would think so...haha

Bryan L said...

You don't blog enough!

Hope the wedding was great and you're enjoying married life!!! Congrats!

Bryan

Roger Mugs said...

etting married IS way cooler than anyone had prepared me for.