Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Listen to Newstalk!!!

Today I got two phone calls from Newstalk radio station.
The first one was from the Moncrief show telling me they were putting together a book for charity that was including some of the more amusing text messages sent in to the show. The guy told me mine was one of them and asked me if they could use it. I was pretty chuffed and obviously said they could.
The second call was from Lunchtime with Eamon Keane asking me when I would like to use the voucher I won for muppet of the week where I suggested Prince (I wrote about it here). I told him I figured vouchers would come in the post and I would just bring them with me to the restaurant. He told me that actually I had won a nights accommodation in the Beacon Hotel as well as a champagne meal for two in the Tonic Bar in Blackrock.
They were two phone calls that made me pretty happy!