Monday, September 29, 2008

New Books

I love new books. I got a good few today which I'm looking forward to reading. I was introduced to Bill Johnson by my good friend Ferg. Jane (my lovely wife) is reading his "Face to Face with God" book which she is loving and I'm looking forward to reading to. I've also been listening to some of his podcasts and he comes across as a man with integrity who is so in love with Jesus and wants to see his kingdom come.








We've really enjoyed reading some Don Basham especially Deliver us From Evil. I bought his little handbook on Holy Spirit Baptism to see what he has to say about it. Should be interesting!



I've heard so much about smith wigglesworth, I figured it was time to buy a book to see what he has to say.




i read a Derek Prince book on worship recently which I loved and I've really enjoyed listening to some of his podcasts. He seems to be on the case with spiritual warfare so I bought this book to see what he has to say.



Lastly I got a book on The will of God and Decision Making. It's written from a Calvinist perspective and as I'm still trying to get to grips with the God of Calvinism which I find very contrary to the God I understand from scripture I though I'd read another book from their point of view.