Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Top 10 Favourite Things of the past few days...

1. Remembering and being overawed that God actually speaks to us. Not just through his 'word' but through other people and through the still small voice and in worship.

2. Hearing truths from God through others that only he could know. That alone makes me fall flat on my face in worship.

3. Waking up in the morning and having nothing to do but spend time with my wife and God.

4. Hearing testimonies of miracles. Real miracles.

5. My faith growing in huge leaps and being expectant of Jesus; all for his glory.

6. Hanging out with people who dearly love Jesus and are passionate about his name and fame.

7. Listening to people talk about how amazing my wife is.

8. Being so grateful that my Dad always told me it's ok to show emotion. It's been overwhelming this week cause at least once a day I've been in tears and overwhelmed at Jesus. He is as amazing and far beyond what we can possibly imagine.

9. Having faint hope that Liverpool might actually win the league & Paul O'Connell being made captain of the British and Irish Lions.

10. Hearing this song...



(if you're reading this on facebook click on 'view original post underneath this line to see the video)