Monday, July 20, 2009

U2 360 dream setlist

This weekend the U2 spaceship rolls into town. I used to have a love hate relationship with them until they broke my pride on the Vertigo tour when I saw them live for the first time. Now it's just pure love, much to the amusement of my brother who was trying to convince me for years to give them a chance. I'll be going to the gigs on Friday and Saturday with him, it'll be fun for me to watch him wet his pants watching his favourite band. I asked him to post his dream setlist which is here. Below is mine, in order and ready to blow my face off.

Zoo Station
Magnificent
City Of Blinding Lights
Mofo
I Will Follow
Vertigo
Do You Feel Loved
A Day Without Me
The Unforgettable Fire
The First Time
Grace
Red Hill Mining Town
If God Will Send His Angels
Running To Stand Still
Stay (Faraway, So Close)
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Walk On
The Moment Of Surrender

Ultra Violet (light my way)
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
Bad
With Or Without You

Where The Streets Have No Name
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
Until The End Of The World
The Ground Beneath Her Feet
Yahweh
‘40'